Venice Beach Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All this talk bout the shark tooth diving has me wanting to make a trek west... not this weekend, but maybe next. Since this wouldn't be an offical scubaboard gettogether, I should think the weather would be ok....:)

Colin, you and Kris want to trade kids and kid sitting for a dive?

scuba_jenny once bubbled...
All this talk bout the shark tooth diving has me wanting to make a trek west...

You should give it a go. You'll find plenty of shark teeth, which solves the old problem of what to get everyone for Christmas. Shark tooth necklaces for everyone!

NaCL H2O Boy once bubbled...

You should give it a go. You'll find plenty of shark teeth, which solves the old problem of what to get everyone for Christmas. Shark tooth necklaces for everyone!

LOL, thats one way to do it. Im thinking about heading down there my self next weekend. If anybody is going down let me know, its my first time doing any dives in venice beach. I wish I could go on sunday, but the new equipment gets here on Tuesday and I dont want to rent any gear.

Jayfl77 and scuba_jenny, I try to go any weekend that I'm not diving elsewhere. I can probably go next weekend, but can make no promises yet.

Is good for me I might try to drive up there, arrive around 9ish.

8buck and I were speaking today and want to get together on the weekend of the 22/23. If we don't come up with some other place near him to go we may also end up at Venice.

Of course if we go some where else I'll let you all know and you're welcome to join us.

Wildbill:cop:

Hi
Guys
You know I'm always up for a dive and looking for teeth.
I can go almost any weekend.
Jenny are talking about the weekend of the 15th?
If so I'm there. Let me know what time.
Fred:)

Hey Fred
Yes, that is the weekend I am thinking of. Biggest hurdle is finding somebody on shore ahead of time that can watch my kid, she will be wanting to find teeth on shore. Anybody else interested? Maybe we should start a new thread on it and leave this one alone for those who are diving this weekend....

Jen, I'll see what I can do to get kris to go again next weekend... she's addicted to the hunting :wink:

Weather permitting we are for sure to go this Saturday morning.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom