VDH wings in stock!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sub Gravity makes a short backplate. Stainless Steel Backplate - Subgravity
Yeah, I think shipping from the US will cost as much as the plate, unfortunately. More importantly Subgravity seems out of stock. I asked Dan's (in Ontario) about this, but the didn't bounce back with a price. Wouldn't I like to buy a Halcyon for twice as much?

Look at this: Gauging Interest in DH backplates...

It is near as dammit to the VDH plate which works well with DH or single hose regulators.
Interesting, but 17" sounds a bit tall for my buddy. We tried on my 15" freedom plate, and that was OK, but at the limit for height.

Interesting, but 17" sounds a bit tall for my buddy. We tried on my 15" freedom plate, and that was OK, but at the limit for height.

@d^2b final version is just shy of 16".

I have a compact flat plate in the works....somewhat similar to Vintage Plate that comes in under 13" in stainless with dual tank band slots.

Yeah, I think shipping from the US will cost as much as the plate, unfortunately. More importantly Subgravity seems out of stock. I asked Dan's (in Ontario) about this, but the didn't bounce back with a price. Wouldn't I like to buy a Halcyon for twice as much?
Matt wouldn't give me a price either. I got my Sub Gravity bp/w from Greg at Fully Tek Marine by Petrolia. He went and picked up a big order from the states in March. Marine Charters

This isn't his real job, so sometimes it takes a while for him to get back to you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom