Info Value of Masks and other factors to lower Covid-19 Risk while Traveling

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The current strain of covid is nothing more than a bad hangover. I've had worse reactions to local policies driven by the rats living on top of eachother in big cities. If you feel better wearing a mask then go right ahead. The rest of us that now have natural immunity (proven to dramatically reduce affects of potential later infections) can go about living our lives the way we want to. Live and let live. And for the record covid isn't killing folks as the primary cause. They die due to other conditions that have been exacerbated. Yes I've lost family friends and many have had bad cases but that was 2 years ago. Enjoy your masks, I'll enjoy facial expressions.

The current strain of covid is nothing more than a bad hangover. I've had worse reactions to local policies driven by the rats living on top of eachother in big cities. If you feel better wearing a mask then go right ahead. The rest of us that now have natural immunity (proven to dramatically reduce affects of potential later infections) can go about living our lives the way we want to. Live and let live. And for the record covid isn't killing folks as the primary cause. They die due to other conditions that have been exacerbated. Yes I've lost family friends and many have had bad cases but that was 2 years ago. Enjoy your masks, I'll enjoy facial expressions.
wow!! Let's say you were unfortunate to be in a car accident and died from the injuries

Before the accident you happen to have high blood pressure.

What was the cause of death?

I just like stirring the pot and upsetting you people that are so obsessed with masks and Covid that it’s a part of your identity now.
Quite an echo chamber you got yourself there Vern

It must bother you. If masks actually worked then we wouldn't still be entertaining them. They would have stopped covid 2 years ago when 99% people gave them 2-3 weeks of solid use. Science doesn't lie, but lies attribute to "science"

It must bother you. If masks actually worked then we wouldn't still be entertaining them. They would have stopped covid 2 years ago when 99% people gave them 2-3 weeks of solid use. Science doesn't lie, but lies attribute to "science"
Your logic is quite dizzying, and your "facts" are Trumpean in scope

Shouldn't you be out there looking for Democratic pedophile rings being run out of a pizza parlor, or making plans for when JFK Jr. comes back to save us?

Quite the contrary. I've deployed around the world and the risk of covid in its current flavor is far lower than anything else I've ever dealt with. A 24-48 hour low grade fever and a sore throat for 3 days... oh my that's scary. Hide in your apartment while wearing 17 masks for all I care. If you think that will save you from the real world then more power to you. Get off your soap box long enough to see what's really happening and realize it isn't as scary as Rachel Maddow or Bernie Sanders has been pushing.

Quite the contrary. I've deployed around the world and the risk of covid in its current flavor is far lower than anything else I've ever dealt with. A 24-48 hour low grade fever and a sore throat for 3 days... oh my that's scary. Hide in your apartment while wearing 17 masks for all I care. If you think that will save you from the real world then more power to you. Get off your soap box long enough to see what's really happening and realize it isn't as scary as Rachel Maddow or Bernie Sanders has been pushing.

Proof positive that you can't fix stupid

Time for the troll (that would be you) to crawl back under that bridge

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom