Aggressor Roatan April 8th Last Minute Bargain

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a private Deluxe cabin on Aggressor Roatan booked for myself for April 08, 2023 to April 15, 2023 (7 nights).

Unfortunately, I have to have urgent surgery this week and will not be able to travel by then. Aggressor Adventures will not allow me to cancel the trip, but they are willing to transfer the name. I have $5,436.75 sunk into the trip. So I'm offering the privacy of your own cabin to anyone in the diving community who would like to take the cabin for just $2,900. If you wish to share the cabin with a friend you can pay Aggressor directly for a second person in the cabin for about $1,100, maybe less. So in summary the Deluxe cabin single occupancy with up to 27 dives (inc. nitrox) is yours for $2,900 (vs. $5,190) or double occupancy for ~$4,000 (vs $5,190).

Please reply to this thread with any questions or PM or call/text me. If you want the trip I will contact Aggressor and have them switch the cabin to your name. Then you can call them and have them confirm the switch before you send me any money.

I have several friends going on this specific trip so I'm bummed to miss it. But I hope someone out there has a fantastic time!

Simon Turner
(949) 683-1000

Liveabord.com states the following about this trip:

Highlights​

• Up to 5 dives per day in the stunning crystal clear waters of the Bay Islands
  • Dive sheer walls, lively shallow reefs, captivating wrecks and offshore seamounts
  • Experience the renowned Aggressor high-level service on board
Join the Roatan Aggressor for 7-nights exploring the crystal clear waters of the Bay Islands, Honduras. Catering for up to 18 guests in 9 en-suite staterooms, there is 1 master cabin with a queen bed, 7 deluxe cabins with a double plus single berth and 1 deluxe with 2 twin beds. Each stateroom offers individual climate control, hairdryer, bathrobes, storage space, TV monitor with media player & movie selection as well as a nightly turndown service and morning beverage service to make your stay as comfortable as possible. All meals are included onboard and include breakfast cooked to order, buffet lunch and a meal at dinner with tableside service are served in addition to fresh mid-morning and mid-afternoon snacks. Beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) are complimentary while onboard. Social areas include the indoor lounge with an entertainment system, dining area, wet bar, outdoor covered seating area and spacious sun deck with hot tub.

Itineraries aboard the Roatan Aggressor explore the islands of Roatan, Utila and Cayo Cochinos. The area is known for steep walls, remote seamounts, wrecks, huge barrel sponges, as well as whale sharks, manta rays and macro critters. Up to five dives per day are available (two on the last day), allowing up to 27 dives on the 7-night itinerary. The spacious dive deck offers individual gear storage lockers, nitrox available for those certified, freshwater showers and warm towels offered to dry off after the dive, and the boarding ladders were designed for convenience to allow for easy entries and exits at the dive sites.

Back
Top Bottom