Votes: 2 16.7%
  • January 16th

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Both are equal

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good idea - I'm gonna start charging for putting dives together :D :mooner:

:joke:

This is going to be a lot of fun, I'm looking forward to it.

James has been the best "Dive Sherpa" I've had to date.. And he's not too bad to dive with either... :bump: Especially putting up with a somewhat new double diver. (Can't wait to dive singles this weekend and next)

That's just because not many people can carry that set of doubles you had out that day!

I just get lucky finding my way around, I have no idea where I'm really going most of the time. Compass = for suckers. lol :D

Hey now, I'm planning on just charging enough so that i don't have to pay as much to get in. If you guys think that it's too much, you are more than welcome to let me know so we can work something out. If you want me to haul your tanks, i got no problem with it.

Oh, and is everybody good on gear/tanks? let me know if you need anything.

EVERYBODY PLEASE READ BELOW!!

I talked to Linda over at Family Scuba and here's the latest update:

There is a Cozumel trip that FS has planned for that weekend, however, it's not set in stone yet and she'll call me back and let me know if they can open it that weekend or not. IF SHE CANT she said that there will be a group of them goign down there the next weekend, the weekend of the 23rd of January. Would you guys be ok with it moving to that weekend if they can't do the 16th?

500 bucks a weekend to open the silo if there's less than 12 people. Over 12 and it becomes 500 plus 25 a head. So....i'm gonna quietly stop asking folks about the trip, lol. They allow camping at the surface and indoors, but she warned me that it might be a bit of a squeeze for everybody indoors.

Biggest hurdle now is finding somebody with insurance that can lease the site. The Instructor/Divemaster would have to be along the trip with us and would be responsible for the site and the divers. Once i find that, we should be good.

I'll send out waiver forms and things that you guys will need to sign as soon as i find and insured person to sign the agreement and dive with us.

Is that offer good for double faber 95's? :D

Will you disconnect them first? :D

Would you haul my barrel down the five flights so that I don't have to dive wet?
That and I'll need 500 lbs of lead.

Sorry, i said "tanks" not "insanely huge Lethbridge suits." Although if you brought yours along, i'd totally haul it up and down the stairs if you let me dive in it! :rofl3:

23rd may work for me, but I will need to know by Monday or Tuesday at latest so I can verify & change days off.

I just talked to her, they would like us to do the 23rd, there's already a group going, so if there's less of us we can merge with that one. Sorry guys, my bad. :depressed:

Back
Top Bottom