Valentina (Socorro) Reviews?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

acrespo

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm considering going on the Valentina to Socorro Islands in December 2017. I've been looking for reviews for Valentina but to my surprise there are none. Has anybody been on this boat? They claim to offer internet. Does the internet actually work? Thanks!

I'm considering going on the Valentina to Socorro Islands in December 2017. I've been looking for reviews for Valentina but to my surprise there are none. Has anybody been on this boat? They claim to offer internet. Does the internet actually work? Thanks!
I've been on the Valentina twice and really enjoyed it. If I can, I'm happy to answer questions. The ship only has internet near and in the port. I think you're looking at the Maldives ship as to Internet. It is a Japanese owned company and seems to attract mostly Asian Divers. When I was on it,the majority of guests were Chinese or Japanese, and communication can be difficult . That said, they were skilled and courteous divers.

I have friends that went with Valentina last year with Power Scuba, an organization out of San Deigo. They only had good things to say about it. I went to Socorro last year with another boat cuz the popular ones fill up 2 years in advanced. I'd say if you have a chance to go to Socorro, do it

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom