Socorro Aggressor?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

By you or by Aggressor?
I just rediscovered the following discussion. I cannot believe this boat is still operating! It sounds like Aggressor will not address it, nor take any action.

I just rediscovered the following discussion. I cannot believe this boat is still operating! It sounds like Aggressor will not address it, nor take any action.
I understand that the Aggressor boats are franchises. I'm just wondering how much latitude the franchiser has to force changes and fixes.

I've had positive experiences with the Aggressor fleet on a dozen trips, but if I go to Socorro it will be with somebody else. I cancelled my Jan 6 trip when Omicron began surging in December and later found out that so many of the passengers/crew became ill that week that they had to cancel the subsequent trip. In spite of that, they refused any refund or credit. I'm glad I stayed home and didn't end up stuck in a hotel for an extra ten days or so, but it left a bad taste for that particular franchise.

I do not like to bash but I would not book this boat (again). I did bc it was my 2nd LOB, on sale and the RSA trip was amazing... But there were no reviews... Little did I know there was, under a different boat name.

I have taken many aggressor boats . The customer service has declined significantly in the last few years. Emails and phone calls not returned, buyer beware

I've been on two Aggressor boats, the BAIII (Belize) and the Roatan Aggressor. I enjoyed both trips, the food and service were good and the diving was very enjoyable. That said, after reading all the bad reviews over the past year+ I not sure I would book with them again.

Was that your review that locked by Aggressor on Facebook? I thought it was a good review, highlighting both good and bad points. If it was your review did they take down your post asking why it was locked? Seems to me that Aggressor can't handle honest reviews.
Yes that was my review

Back
Top Bottom