Vaccine checking when entering Indo?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just published yesterday in THE BALI SUN:

"Although there are rumors circulating online that immigration in Bali is not checking Covid-19 certificates (for those over-18 and not medically exempt), insurance documents, customs declarations, return flights, or onward travel plans, it remains the case that these are all documents required by law."

AFAIK : insurance documents no more required , the other yes .

and also " :

PeduliLindungi is now migrating to SATUSEHAT Mobile​

anyway in my past trip ( August 2022 ) nobody care abou Pedulilindungi application .

AFAIK : insurance documents no more required , the other yes
Absolutely. Insurance requirement was removed since April 2022.
Extract from Visa & Entry Requirements | Welcome Back To Bali updated May 9th 2023 (IMO one of the best info source online for entering Indonesia).

VISA Entry Requirements specificly for international arrivals on Visa Exemption Arrangement VEA, Visa On Arrival VOA or eVISA.
  • VEA -Visa Exemption Arrangement is free and only available to 9 countries for 30 days only and cannot be extended.
  • VOA-Visa on Arrival costs IDR 500.000 per person (applies to adults and children). There are two options
  • VOA-Visa on Arrival is for a single Entry into Bali/Indonesia, for a stay up to 30 days and can be extended for a maximum 1 time at the local Immigration Office (charges apply)
  • Payment can be done by: VISA Card, Master Card or Debit Card
  • Cash in IDR or foreign currencyUSD, EURO, GBP, SGD and others as per set exchange at the airport counter inside the terminal.
Click here to view more infomation as well as the latest list of countries that are eligible for Visa On Exemption and Visa On Arrival ( VOA)

VEA, VOA eVISA Conditions

• Passport must have a least a minimum of 6 months validty
  • RETURN air flight ticket (or one way outward journey from Bali)
  • Must be full vaccinated with WHO authorized vaccinations, and the 2nd vaccination must have been given at least 14 days prior to departure
    • 1 x COVID-19 vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson, Sputnik V or Convidecia are accepted
    • or provide COVID recovery certificate
    • or medical exemption letter
International Travelers Entry Conditions
  • International travelers 06– 17 years are NOT required to show COVID-19 Vaccination proof
  • International travelers 18 years and above are required to be fully vaccinated.
  • COVID-19 recovery -If you have been confirmed positive for COVID-19 a maximum of 30 days before departure and you have been declared inactive in transmitting COVID and have a medical lettter
  • Vaccination proof can be presented as physical copy of EU or WHO Vaccination proof (fully vaccinated)
  • Download SatuSehat ( previously Peduli Lindungi ) APP.
  • Register e-CD (Electronic Custom Declaration).3 days before travel and have the QR code ready for scanning

I didn't have to show my vax proof and filled out a form on line at the entry airport in Bali, on April 19th. Of course, I had it with me, just in case.

Lets hope the vaccine mandates are removed for 2025. Starting to plan for a 2025 trip and will be following this.

I flew from Kuala Lumpur and I was asked to show the certificate at the gate. Not at check in, at the gate (so pretty much too late to do anything about anything). Funny story, there was a spanish (cursing) mid aged fellow at the check in, furios about not been able to check in unless he showed his certificate (no idea where he flew). I think he called someone to counterfeit it for him quickly. At least he got no 5G reception, though! :D
Nobody asked in Padang where I flew in, but maybe the responsibility is with airlines.

I flew from Kuala Lumpur and I was asked to show the certificate at the gate. Not at check in, at the gate (so pretty much too late to do anything about anything). Funny story, there was a spanish (cursing) mid aged fellow at the check in, furios about not been able to check in unless he showed his certificate (no idea where he flew).
Well, one or 2 years ago when that was mandatory in France to travel, you were asked at CDG airport (2nd most important airport in Europe) to show your certificate at the gates, that is because more and more airlines allow automated checkin and luggage drop without seeing anyone. An d that is esepcially true in Asia with Low Cost companies where it's becoming an exception to speak to anyone at a counter.

I think if you take 5 minutes it is easy to check what documents are required... on the other hand, some people like to play without accepting that sometimes they may lose.

Anyone know what's the latest requirements are when entering Indo these days? I hear that you need to carry a card showing two Covid Vaccinations and a booster.

Is this true? Any updates?
We were there last month. Scoot from SIN to MDC. We had our cards with us but don't know that I knew that they would be checking them, as noted just after the visa window. But spoke to a guy at the resort that came in on the same flight, he didn't have his cards just told them he was vaccinated etc. No one ever asked about the app

One surprise was they wanted to see the visa on departure, so had to dig that out. E visa, worked great.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom