Va. Tech shooting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the administration from VT was well aware of this scum bag ...also its quite telling that the police were aware of him and still nobody instiutionalized him ....oh well 33 dead and now they are coming for your guns ....gotta love the thought process of the typical American Liberal mind

i love it how you are twisting this stuff, Skull ... you should work for Bill O'Reilly

:wink:

H2Andy:
yeah ... the conspiracy theorists are in full swing

of course it has to be a follower of Islam ...

:shakehead

he sent a tape to NBC, which the FBI has ... do you think if he was an Islamist he would make a clearer reference to it than a cryptic tatoo?

More like a copy cat nut job or possibly a follower of Al Queda either way the guy has a motive and that motive is suspect thats all!

H2Andy:
i love it how you are twisting this stuff, Skull ... you should work for Bill O'Reilly

:wink:

naw I just work for the government ...and BTW you my friend have spent an awful lot of time lately online ....lately ...hmmmm almost as much as me . Life is a little stale lately or overwhelming???

Not to hi-jack the thread but what the heck ...just sprang for a DUI CLX 450 ...lets talk about trauma???

funny I see NetDoc as last poster and come in to see, but no NetDoc post :33:

I think he might have posted in the wrong thread.

I'm out of here, before he sends the SWAT team.

Skull is a bad influence on me
...yea others have sent me PM's about this tape before the second shooting, very creepy, stay tuned to that.

Skull:
More like a copy cat nut job or possibly a follower of Al Queda either way the guy has a motive and that motive is suspect thats all!

he strikes me more like a paranoid psychotic

but i am not a pro, etc.

Ok look ..Ismael Ax, a recorded video tape very reminicent of the Suicide bombers and Al Queda tapes, talk of his brothers ...bla bla bla... express mail package sent to NBC in between the shootings. Kills two in a dorm ...gets the tape and mails it (any security of the tape being mailed???) then continues on to the Engineering building with chains, locks , weapons , and methodically kills ...without an accomplice? Just a thought.

Catherine its called ADHD ...just a thought ... :^)

p.s. my ramblings i.e. the quote you have was forged into my thought process by the Jesuits ..many years ago.

Also I know that the modern psycho-bable is this guy was paranoid psychotic ...but really was a very evil animal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom