Utopia Village???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hesslerca

Registered
Reaction score
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
# of dives
Hi. Utopia just told me that we would be fine with 2 boat dives a day since their shore diving is so good. I dont buy it. Any comments about their operation? We have been diving for almost 30 years and want unlimited time, nitrox, 3 dives a day and trips to the North Side. I am having trouble finding that.

Thanks

Carol

I am having trouble finding that.
I posted an option in your other thread...

Last edited:
The packages at Laguna Beach Resort include 2 morning boat dives, and afternoon boat, a night dive and shore diving if you like. The reef in front of the resort isn't bad. I have been ther 15 times and always go entirely around the island for dives. They also search for whale sharks between morning dives. Email me for info. Scuba Diving Destinations - Vacation Specials - Liquid Diving Adventures

Check out Deep Blue Utila. They offer everything you are looking for. Have very good shore diving on the house reef. The house reef at Utopia is ok but I would probably not want to do it more than once or twice in a week.
I will be going there for my 8th time in October.

Jim

---------- Post Merged at 12:40 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:40 PM ----------

Check out Deep Blue Utila. They offer everything you are looking for. Have very good shore diving on the house reef. The house reef at Utopia is ok but I would probably not want to do it more than once or twice in a week.
I will be going there for my 8th time in October.

Jim

utopia's house reef is very nice and like all utila dive op's they go to the northside each morning, weather permitting. imho they have the nicest rooms, food etc. however, deep blue resort's house reef is probably the best of any resort on the island and they may have more of the dive, dive, dive attitude you're looking for.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom