Using A Long Hose Isn't Just For Tech Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OE2X:
Got any video of you blowing a bag when someone is on your 24" hose?
Hey....this is a family site

Jason B:
there you go grabbing at thin air again. Trying to throw a cloud of smoke up to cover your own ignorance. Will not work. I'm going to keep calling you until you shut up, go away or swallow your pride and admit you were wrong (the manly thing to do).

Jason
or every once in a while look at your buddies spg and you'll never need a long hose. It's a skill thing , again

JeffG:
Hey....this is a family site
:D ROFLMAO :D

You owe me a monitor!

Jason

Jason B:
there you go grabbing at thin air again. Trying to throw a cloud of smoke up to cover your own ignorance. Will not work. I'm going to keep calling you until you shut up, go away or swallow your pride and admit you were wrong (the manly thing to do).

Jason

You obviously have never been in a "debate" with Nova. Continuing down this path will only bring out the worst in yourself.

I'm surprised at how many of you folks choose to walk this walk.

novadiver:
or every once in a while look at your buddies spg and you'll never need a long hose. It's a skill thing , again
Let's hope a burst disk or tank neck o-ring doesn't fail....

Jason

Stephen Ash:
You obviously have never been in a "debate" with Nova. Continuing down this path will only bring out the worst in yourself.

I'm surprised at how many of you folks choose to walk this walk.
So are you suggesting we just bow down let him keep spewing this crude or are you suggesting we just let Darwin have his way? :wink:

Jason

ABQ:
To be honest, real honest, going OOA deep in a cave is as dangerous as it gets; I don't go OOA there, it has never happened to me.
Just thought i would say that you might want to rephrase that to "i hope i never go OOA there" - its not always you who controls that :wink:

Jason B:
Let's hope a burst disk or tank neck o-ring doesn't fail....

Jason
and because ? Man I'm glad I got the training, it sounds like some folks just give up after a little problem, boo hoo I'm gonna die boo hoo

Jason B:
So are you suggesting we just bow down let him keep spewing this crude or are you suggesting we just let Darwin have his way? :wink:

Jason
yes jason, it's time you BOW DOWN to the master

Jason B:

Jason
this was mistake number one, do you want to go for number TWO

Back
Top Bottom