Used DR 905 deal too good to be true,

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divad

Contributor
Reaction score
but it is. A few months ago I bought a "hardly used, maybe twice in fresh water, and properly stored" DiveRite drysuit from jhelmuth (on this board) and it arrived exactly as advertised. It smells like a new car and even has the size stickers on the bottoms of the boots. The boots, which fit like wetsuit booties, even fit the $30 Jet fins with spring-straps that I had bought earlier from someone else. I was a little concerned about the fit and jhelmuth offered to let me back out, but I said "no" because I had told him I would buy it and he had already considered it sold to me. Anyway, the suit fits perfectly and it was a pleasure dealing with jhelmuth who is a stand-up guy I would recommend to anyone.

The deal:
Pristine 905 drysuit (inspected in 2002)
Urinator p-valve, installed
Polartec undies
Si-Tec inflator hose
Bag
$500.00

Should I feel guilty?

Yes, you most certainly SHOULD feel guilty! For your penance, you should turn right around and sell it to ME for $300.

I'll send you my address............

I am happy, so happy I think I can live with the guilt.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom