USED DPV - where to look

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There are some pretty good used older scooter on Ebay right now to suit anyones bugget. I love all the new top end DPv's but the prices are still stupped.

Thanks johnN Ive been looking for a good AV1 for awhile. I bought that one today. without your post I would not have known about it. I have two outhers my son and I use with saddles for spearfishing and Lobstering. the great thing about the AV1 with the saddle is it frees your hands up for spearfishing or photography .Ive had mine as deep as 150 fsw without any problems

Thanks johnN Ive been looking for a good AV1 for awhile. I bought that one today. without your post I would not have known about it. I have two outheIve had mine as deep as 150 fsw with no prours my son and I use with saddles for spearfishing and Lobstering. the great thing about the AV1 with the saddle is it frees your hands up for spearfishing or photography .Ive had mine as deep as 150 fsw without any problems

Happy I could help

I have a Hollis H-160 for sale . 2yrs old, about 40 dives on it. Has aluminum hull, (depth rated to 650ft). Asking $2300. Has new motor & electronics. Just took it out for a spin yesterday, worked flawlessly. Has some cosmetic scratches, but other than that, basically a new scooter. Has 3X3 headlight on it. Weighs about 50 lbs. Here are more stats on it: Hollis Gear: H-160 .

Tammy you have a PM.

Back
Top Bottom