Ups?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ups faithfully delivers all packages to the right side of my garage next to the trash cans. I just have to hope they don't deliver on Thursday AND I have to ask my wife what she is throwing away when I see boxes there. I can't tell you how many packages were sent directly to the landfill. So fed up with this practice that i just won't order anything if ups is there delivery co.
UPS likes to deliver my packages to the house 4 doors down. Once I got one of there's. Lest I'm getting to know the neighbors better.:chairfight:

UPS likes to deliver my packages to the house 4 doors down. Once I got one of there's. Lest I'm getting to know the neighbors better.:chairfight:

Maybe you are just living at the wrong address?

Probably doesn't help that the houses are identical.:D

Thought I'd post a quick update: Still no change on the tracking page and still no call, so I called. Her excuse was that she was still researching it and found out it was in Salt Lake. She told me that last week....but I guess now that she's researched it she knows for sure. We will see...

Back
Top Bottom