Unoffical Scubaboard Goliath Grouper aggregation dives Aug 21-2 and Sept 25-6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I heard the morning boat is pierside after seeing a nice show.

Looking forward to read reports and see pictures

...Looking forward to read reports and see pictures
It was so much fun diving with your husband Zieg. It's been 15+ years since I've seen & dove with him in Panama City Bch. And he's still just a blast to be on a boat with..
Ohh by the way, he said he's moving your boat to Jupiter, LOL!!

Photos from the MG111 Sat afternoon 8/21/21

50062392-89EE-4680-BED0-8732B9561D67.jpeg
B3A77DD1-B696-4D1A-A9F9-64C3468D8CF7.jpeg
2E5931FB-81B8-40EA-80BE-CB99FCC0EA1C.jpeg
AB61AA9A-DA13-47EF-8F1F-0E306E353338.jpeg
16B111BE-3569-4483-8F6E-A24DC3B30808.jpeg
E5EDC313-72AF-46AA-BDF7-665268B7864C.jpeg

Wow @JimBlay ,,,,Great clear photos. This has been one of the clearest, warmest, and best conditions in years to get photos & video. Sorry we missed you on Sunday.

Great diving with everyone this weekend! The GG's definitely put on a show for us Sunday morning! My best memory from the morning was kneeling in the sand looking up at 15 GG's hanging behind a pillar to my right, and 10 more lined up hovering just above the sand to my left and thinking "how many people get to experience this??" We're definitely lucky to be able to have these types of experiences in our own backyard and even luckier to be able to share them with a group of good people! I have several pics/videos that I'll attempt to upload later. Until then, I'm looking forward to doing it again in September!

Of course, people that are dropped on a wreck in 110 ft of water SHOULD be able to deploy an smb while submerged, but I appreciate your explanation. The option of drifting into the wreck after a DM has secured a descent line, would be a reasonable accommodation for a lot of people.

Looks awesome I booked the three tank dive with Jupiter dive center on sep 26 , looking forward to meeting scubaboarders :)

Blue Bayou = Blew by you

I will admit it is a terrible joke.

very bad..

OTOH.. it was good seeing you and other SB'rs, even met a new one. Cool.. Got to buddy with an old friend whom I've not seen in a while..
Diving was good despite my camera issues, so no photos of the GGs.. SI I tried to revive the camera situation and tried again, finally towards the end of the dive I got a few shots of the juvenile greenie.. I'll get them posted soon...
Looking forward to the next meet up!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom