UNO results are in!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I punched my cards in the corners with the "info" so to speak. The little white borders made a great "reference" for where to place the puncher. I kinda figured if you can't read the middle of the card.... then the info in the corners don't really matter! LOL Maybe I'm a bit backwards on where I punched the cards... but it worked and they look good.

I must agree.... find a good movie to watch while you punch... it's a boring job, and after a while, you hands start to hurt. But... the outcome is well worth it. :wink:

:D
Nice to know I was missed!!!
OK, so when punching the cards, did everyone punch only one corner, or two? My brain thinks that if I punch two on opposite corners that it might be good....I don't know! The cards really wanna be punched though!

I punched 2 corners... diagonally opposite of each other. TG did the same thing.

You HAVE to punch both corners... oposing corners. Otherwise when you shuffle rings won't be able to go through.

I punched the clear corners because I was concerned that if I punched the part with info (so to speak- ha ha) on it that it might damage the waterproof quality of those corners. Kind of like lamination. They aren't laminated- they are plastic. But I didn't know if the same rules might apply.

erparamedic gets to be the info-corner-punching... what's the word I'm looking for here? Experiment? Tester? Whatever- you get to let us know how they hold up!

Stine- we DID miss you! I hate reading through a bunch of pages- when threads get too long and I can't just go to the last page and not miss anything I stop reading them! I am so impressed with people who read through all these pages!

If you use a three-hole punch, you can figure out precisely where to set the cards so they'll punch properly. You'll also be able to punch two at a time, but that was about my limit. Three didn't work well (punch jammed, etc). I also left the hole catcher bottom off the punch, as sometimes the punch wouldn't release completely. I just used a pencil to push the punch back through the hole when that happened.

I punched the upper left and lower right corners, as the corner numbers are the main identification when you're holding a hand, and I didn't want to impair that.

Okay . . I just ordered baseballs shirts for Joe and I.

Did a quick google search and even found a coupon code to use.

The one I used:
DES136 $10 Off of $25 - Valid until Oct 8th

trucker girl:
I'm just checking something here...

ohh . . . .ebay. . . .shopping. . . .drool. . . .

eckybay:
ohh . . . .ebay. . . .shopping. . . .drool. . . .

ohh. . . .ebay. . . .SELLING. . . .drool. . . .
(okay, doing a little shopping, too- my husband is very good at letting his sunglasses get chewed by the dog, lost, crushed... this time it's chewed by the dog- must replace, won't pay Sunglass Hut prices!)

Where'd you find that code? I just pay full price and everyone else gets to cheap out! Dang it! So Sad for me (ha ha). Oh well- they're still cute shirts!

Back
Top Bottom