UNO results are in!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OMG! Hopefully Sierra isn't too sore - that's a long way to fall. I think Dr. TG and the fish should cheer her up.

The story about Jonathan is too funny - a future ISOSAD member perhaps?

Off topic again....

Sierra is pretty sore today, but is up walking around and "ok". She's a tough one, that's for sure.

Back on topic...

Jonathan is certainly a future ISOSAD member! He can't wait to be old enough to get certified as a jr. diver. My dad is also looking forward to getting him certified.

I'm certainly looking forward to the next ScubUNO games... whenever that is. LOL

I almost forgot- I got my shirts from Cafe Press. I bought the women's tank and the women's t-shirt. The logo is slightly off center (not that anyone but me would notice- I'm just anal) on the t-shirt- and it's HUGE! Not huge in a bad way. I think the size of the logo makes it a little blurry on the edges- but it doesn't look bad this way. I mean- it's watery, so a little blur into white is called for.

The logo on the t-shirt is tiny in comparison!

I wonder- on the logo, can anyone figure out how to erase the second arm. I mean- do any of us dive that way (except in the event of a silt out- and, of course, diving with this group would mean that a silt out would never happen!)?

Okay, I just finished re-examining the logo and whereas at first I thought it looked like a flashlight, I think it actually looks very similar to the watery shape of a hand of cards. So we can officially claim that the diver in the logo is INDEED playing a hand of scubuno- and the second hand stays. He/She is even floating awkwardly above the game as he/she reaches for a draw card...

I was wondering how to logo would look actually printed out that big....

I'm very easily convinced that the diver is indeed playing a game of scubUNO in the logo. Perhaps he/she (it?!?!?) only has a few more cards to go and is really hoping to win this hand.

Payday tomorrow. Maybe this time I'll actually get a shirt (or two) ordered.

I was going to order on Friday... but one of ScubaRefs checks is still waiting to come in.... so, after I get the check, I'll order.

sounds good. . . .if I order before you do, I'll send a coupon your way :D

ACK!!! I go away for a bit and you guys go crazy! I had so much reading to check up on! :D
My Uno cards finally showed up today! I ordered two decks, but am now somewhat afraid of punching them- The hole drilling is definately out of the question since I don't have a drill (Or a team of engineers to help!) so I will have to think long and hard about the how and the where of punching the cards!

Now I just need to get a trip to the LDS for a dive in the pool to play! It is officially way too cold to dive in Alberta- with the snow and all!!!

And I gotta say kudos on the Cafepress gear! I am so going to order the thong and tank top!!! Maybe that's what I will wear for Halloween this year...:wink:

Stine... you are too funny! LOL

We're glad to see you back on the board... I was beginning to thing the Canadian Embassador ran away!

So glad to see you on the board again Stine!

probably the best way to go about punching the cards is to pick a corner that doesn't have the card info in it - lower left corner, I believe. Don't have the cards infront of me. Leave a fair amount of boarder - say about an eight of an inch - between the card and the hole. You can punch the first card and use that as a guide to get the holes all positioned fairly close to the same spot. Depending on the punch, you may be able to do multiple cards at once. My suggestion is to find a good movie and punch while watching.
Let us know how it goes!

Oh. . .and you have the option to send $5 coupons to a friend when you make a cafepress purchase. Myself and erparamedic are both planning on making purchases some time in the future. I know I don't mind, and I'm pretty sure she won't, if you pm an email addie for a coupon to be sent your way by whoever gets around to it first.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom