UNO results are in!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice work, Ecky! I'm glad to see that someone has tried the drilling method and posted results. And hey... as long as the cards are playable, the "perfectness" of the holes doesn't really matter. :wink:

That's what I figured - as long as they're usable, it doesn't really matter if its perfect.

Hehe, I wanna dive up there and play with the marked cards... :D

Lol...I'm up here already, and I want to play with them too. I still say a bunch of us should set aside a weekend in advance to go play Scubuno in the pool of me and Becky's LDS in Toledo. It's heated...

Hey now . . .There aren't any marked cards.

Reggae Joe doesn't need you given him ideas that I marked the cards. He already falsely accuses me of cheating with out rumors like that being started.....

Ecky.... just a little reminder... you don't cheat, you have voodoo powers! LOL

Kinda like my ear bubbles! :wink:

The weather . . .hah! How about 50s and wet?
(I know you said don't answer that . . .but I had to anyways)

Well, there's the pumpkin carving on the 28th (of October)
No diving for me until after the 9th at the earliest - that's when my ear gets re-checked.

Lol...what she said.

Yeah- I checked the weather on intellicast... but I figured it was cold and wet! Ahhhh... fall in Ohio...

Don't know if I'll be home for the pumpkin carving.

Incidentally, I did buy some Hawaiian "Go Fish" cards that I think are waterproof- but not plastic (so I won't be punching any holes). They have fish like the Humuhumunukunukuapua'a (the state fish of Hawaii)... a little more interesting than trout, bass, bluegill and catfish!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom