UNO results are in!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What can I say. . . .I'm cheap. And a computer nerd.

I googled "cafepress codes"
Clicked on the first link
Thought to myself "$5 is $5."
Clicked the "1 comment" link
And thought "Even better"

That, and I can't actually work at work on a Friday afternoon...

And for more free stuff, go to http://sharesenseo.com/ take the survey, and you may qualify for a free coffee maker. Did I mention I'm cheap. Or that I don't actually work much at work on Friday afternoons?

Excellent. I would reply there, but, well, I want to keep chatter to a minimum!

eckybay:
Excellent. I would reply there, but, well, I want to keep chatter to a minimum!

Yeah, I went in and edited that part out. I think it's a good idea to keep chatter to a minimum at the START of the thread and put in ideas and suggestions and experiences... like Clay Jar needs to copy his post about when he and his buddy played and post it in there, etc, but then we can chatter. It's just there are SO many pages on the UNO results thread that people are not likely to read it... or to read past the first however many...

So, I edited that out. I put it in there for things like what happened (early on!) in erparamedic's "girls weekend" thread. Why oh WHY did the guys show so much interest in a girl's thread. There has just GOT to be some jealousy there!

I agree... LOTS of jealousy! But, I'm hoping that the flagpole/panty and Tammy Faye threats will keep them away. :wink:

Sounds like a good idea - get the info on actual game play, etc. right up front so that's what people see.... I agree with the chatter, even though I'm as guilty of it as the next person. I was actually kind of piss that the "girl's weekend" thread devolved into that so fast....While it's amusing, who's going to want to read through a bunch of banter to actually get the point of the thread.

eckybay:
What can I say. . . .I'm cheap. And a computer nerd.

I googled "cafepress codes"
Clicked on the first link
Thought to myself "$5 is $5."
Clicked the "1 comment" link
And thought "Even better"

That, and I can't actually work at work on a Friday afternoon...

And for more free stuff, go to http://sharesenseo.com/ take the survey, and you may qualify for a free coffee maker. Did I mention I'm cheap. Or that I don't actually work much at work on Friday afternoons?

I just used the eckybay method and got $5 off my order at www.overnightprints.com I'm uploading now and I have NO doubt I've done something wrong... but it said I'd get $5 off and all I had to do was say I didn't have a code and they asked how I heard about them so I said "flyer" which isn't 100% true... but close... and they said "congrats you get $5 off your order" which is going to be almost $100 to begin with... but who's counting...

Question- if Clay Jar was able to turn Becky's logo into a high def file would Clay Jar be able to tell me how to do it or do it for me? Our web guy is really, really dropping the ball on us... I've been waiting for weeks for him to turn my business cards into something to upload to overnightprints.com (just because I HAVE photoshop doesn't mean I know how to use it...) and I just spent the past 5 hours doing it myself (trial and error version!).

Ideas anyone? We have a logo and I do have a higher quality version of the logo (for print vs. what you can copy off our website)... anyway... since we're no longer talking Uno results...

Did I effectively kill the ScubUNO topic by posting the ISOSAD thread? Have I done us a disservice?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom