Unload your ol' Force Fins on me!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

floete

Registered
Reaction score
You've got 'em, you hate 'em, you're looking for some sucker on which to upload 'em. Hey, that's me, maybe!
What I'm looking for: either the Force Fins original or the Pro in size XL (or even L, perhaps) or the Force Fin original adjustables.
Why let them sit in in the basement collecting dust? Here's your chance. Drop me an email at floete@cox.net, tell me what you've got and what you might want for it, maybe we can strike a deal.

floete once bubbled...
You've got 'em, you hate 'em, you're looking for some sucker on which to upload 'em. Hey, that's me, maybe!
What I'm looking for: either the Force Fins original or the Pro in size XL (or even L, perhaps) or the Force Fin original adjustables.
Why let them sit in in the basement collecting dust? Here's your chance. Drop me an email at floete@cox.net, tell me what you've got and what you might want for it, maybe we can strike a deal.
So did anyone really want to givec up their FF? I know I wouldn't.

I'd love to get a new pair of wiskered fins but I still wouldn't throw away my originals, they rock and move you like really fast man.

Good luck,
=-)

yup, I got a pair. And I love em!

Hello,

You can have my forcefins; when you pry them from my cold dead feet. :)

Ed

I'm also looking for size L or XL, to wear with booties instead of the ML's I wear barefoot. I could trade a pair of XXLs to anyone who wants to use them for a drysuit.

Anybody else want to strike up a deal? Drop me a line via private message.

i've got 3 pair...or 2 matched pair and one salvaged pair...but i wouldn't give them up because i wouldn't want to have to be in a position to have to buy new...they are way overpriced...despite the fact i would pay double the present price.

I like i when i lend a pair to someone who's never tried them before. You can almost tell who's not going to get it. When someone doesn't like them, especially when they say something like 'you got suckered into force fins'?
I like to say 'follow me around for awhile'....later when i come back to get them...the sour surprised look on their face is priceless.

They look like duck feet.. what is so good about them. How do they compare against, say.. the scubapro jet fins(black DIR fins), or Bio Fins (split fins)??

I might be switching over to Dry suit in the near future and will be needing new fins. What can you tell me that would make me buy a force fin?

(not a troll just curious)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom