Underwear!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wear additional layers depending on the season up here in the PNW. I always wear my 400 weight jumpsuit. Then I may layer up to two layers of REI or Columbia polar tech undergarments. I am lucky that Columbia has a couple of outlet stores here in the Portland area and can get stuff cheap.:D Hope this helps.

Charles

Hey Jim

I have a friend who was having a similar issue with his BP/W and feeling the cold coming through. He was going to attach a thin layer of ensolite to the BP to prevent the heat cold transfer to his back. Might be worth checking out. BTW, ensolite, if you didn't know is what is used for camping and backpacking sleeping bag pads. They roll up and feel like a cross between rubber and neoprene. Very inexpensive. Good luck

jim ernst:
ROBERT AND DAN, thanks guys, with all of the differant opptions i can find somthing of them to work with before this weekend, dan you in monterey diving this weekend???? robert i think you said you were booked up right??

Naahh, I don't think I can get away this weekend. I have a birthday party on Saturday and Mother's day on Sunday. Well, unless maybe I can pick a fight with my wife :11: . I'll be down there Friday and Saturday next weekend though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom