Underwater Poker Run December 18, 2004

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CharleyT:
I'll be driving home from my week-long cruise, and thinking of you all. :)

Must be NICE!!!! :D

How do people keep managing to schedule stuff like this when I have pager duty?

I only carry the pager 5 weeks per year. Wish I could be there. I need dry suit time.

TwoBit

Sorry to hear you can't make it TwoBit. It should be a fun day and let's pray for good weather. I dont mind the cold it's the wind I can't stand! :penguin2:

CharleyT:
I'll be driving home from my week-long cruise, and thinking of you all. :)

No comment.

Friggen fracken mumble grumble. :D

Now I'm not too much of a card player but that sounds fun !!
I'd love to try out a semi-dry suit !
I'll plan to be there .

Debra--- This sounds fun,,,,,I believe the plan now is for Keenan and I to buddy up as a team.

When and where are the Semi-Dry Suits being rented ?? Will they be for rent at the event on the 18th of Dec. at CSSP ~ OR ~ does one need to come by SI in Arlington ? Or is it both?

Timeliner:
When and where are the Semi-Dry Suits being rented ?? Will they be for rent at the event on the 18th of Dec. at CSSP ~ OR ~ does one need to come by SI in Arlington ? Or is it both?

Timeliner, We can bring you one . I need your height and weight and will get the correct size for you. It's $12.50 to rent for the day.

Debra, I wish I could make it! Diving in the cold water with a semi dry would by far surpass the conditions up here in Canada! There is snow and ice on the ground, temperatures hovering in the 20's with more snow on the way. I'll be in the air on my way home while you guys are diving, but hope you have a great day! If we land from the south, I'll wave as we pass over Clear Springs!

To Debraw or anyone helping to put on the event from SI in Arlington I'd like to rent a Semi-Dry Suit for the event Saturday. Put me down for one !! (I'm 5ft. 9in tall and weight 166lbs.)

Also... I need a buddy for the event or even just some folks that will let me tag along the rest of the time. ( people seem to be getting "colder feet" as the date draws near! )
Anybody interested ?

Back
Top Bottom