Underwater Poker Run December 18, 2004

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got you down for a suit. Ted Glowdowski needs a buddy for the event. I will let him know you need one. Talk to you soon! The weather looks great for Saturday. Sunny/61 :dazzler1:

Debraw:
I got you down for a suit. Ted Glowdowski needs a buddy for the event. I will let him know you need one. Talk to you soon! The weather looks great for Saturday. Sunny/61 :dazzler1:

Debra.... FYI I dove with Skeet this past weekend, he to is from this board,,,,he is interested in coming out if things work out for him. He lives in Mineral Wells and holds a PADI DM rating,,,,a super nice guy and great diver.

Awesome. I am guessing right now from phone calls, emails and word of mouth we will have about 10- 12 people there. I think that would be a great turn out for a winter day.

Thanks texdiveguy, enjoyed diving with you. It looks like I will be without a buddy also so I'll just tag along with whoever doesnt mind.

skeet:
Thanks texdiveguy, enjoyed diving with you. It looks like I will be without a buddy also so I'll just tag along with whoever doesnt mind.

Skeet you are welcome and encouraged to join Keenan and I on the dive(s)....you will like Keenan-- a young fellow with super diving skills,,,,,and since you both are younger and in better condition than I,, you can guys can tow me to shore after my thinner blood turns to ice!! GEE BRRRRRRRR

I appreciate that A.K.. I will see you there unless it hits the fan here at work.

skeet:
I appreciate that A.K.. I will see you there unless it hits the fan here at work.

That will be great,,,,and I understand about your line of work,,,,I like buddy teaming of 3 divers helps to keep your buddy safety skills sharp. Have A good week. Alan

I'll need a buddy, Skeet. I'll meet up with you out there, if you want to.

Skeet and everyone else,
I'm afraid my sinus infection is coming back. I've felt like you-know-what today, and I've coughed so hard that it is making me nauseous. I would have to be totally nuts to risk this turning into pneumonia by diving tomorrow, so I'm calling the dive before I get in. I'm really very sorry. :cry:

Ken

Back
Top Bottom