Underwater Documentary for TV

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

video joe

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anyone interested in participating in a underwater documentary on New England marine life? I'll be shooting an episode of my weekly TV series called "Scott Tucker's Expedition New England" this week-end Saturday Dec. 3. Check out my web site at www.expeditionnewengland.com to see other work. I would like to dive Kings Beach in RI or anywhere in Jamestown if the conditions are right. I have one other person that may be joining us. . .we are diving dry.

Good to see another underwater videographer doing a TV series. Hopefully more and more divers will produce video episodes for their local TV stations and help bring the undersea world to those who can't dive.

Wow! I just scanned your web site and your work looks very impressive.
I just started diving dry and look forward to capturing the marine life that hangs out all winter in New England. Are you shooting digital video? I have a sony PD 170 DVcam and so far so good. The Ikelite housing I bought with it gets a C rating. My biggest complaint is the lack of range finder size. My eyes are bad enough and even with prescription lenses I have a challenging time seeing what I'm shooting. I look forward to seeing your work.

video joe:
Anyone interested in participating in a underwater documentary on New England marine life? I'll be shooting an episode of my weekly TV series called "Scott Tucker's Expedition New England" this week-end Saturday Dec. 3. Check out my web site at www.expeditionnewengland.com to see other work. I would like to dive Kings Beach in RI or anywhere in Jamestown if the conditions are right. I have one other person that may be joining us. . .we are diving dry.

Neet, when are we going to see this show?

snowed out, we never made it. I am going to try again Dec.10th. Let me know if you are interested in joining us

snow cancelled the trip. I will try again this coming Dec.10, interested in joining us?

Hey there Scott sad to here that. As a new drysuit diver you need to rack up those dives. Hope if I am feeling well I may be free Dec 10. Cant shake these sniffles though nothing working. Im transcribing my genetics lecture and I note half the classroom is coffing and sniffling. Stay in touch.

Hey yall Scott (VideoJoe) just got a new drysuit a nice high end Bare suit and he's definitly looking for buddies to dive with and help film the sealife in RI. He doesn't want to solo in the winter. As a bonus you get to be part of the video broadcast on public TV and you have some fun and also get to watch him get used to his new drysuit. He did a pool session with O.S.S. and one dive already with me.

Chris

Please let me know how was the trip?
Are you going out again?, i just got a new dry suit, waiting for it to be ready and if you need some help again i will be more than happy to give you a hand.

See above post about the foam. Scott's going to be doing plenty of videotaping so you'll get a chance. We'll keep you informed.

Back
Top Bottom