Understanding how Cebu Pacific calculates baggage.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Japan would be one. I can go to Thailand and get into the Phuket sandbox, but even once I’m fully vaccinated Japan doesn’t have any system in place to let you skip quarantine.
All the flight that arrived so far were from Middle East, Singapore and some European countries.
There is a list for which country national is allowed in.
As for the quarantine required back home it is the tourist's personal decision. No one had asked them to go in the first place.

yeah. I am going to see how much money is currently at risk and make some decisions. I am only going to risk so much. We have three weeks off then and had planned to do 12 days in the Phillippines and then the rest in Vietnam. Knew it might be a long shot but a person can hope, right? I think I will make sure I have the Atlantis policy on cancellation in writing before I make my final decision.
The flights to manila were very cheap. The thing that made us pause was the trip organizer wanting all the money for the resort costs at the end of May. Kind of a last-minute thing. We asked about the cancelation policy because of covid and were told we would get a refund -200 but have not seen anything in writing. The person putting this together is from a dive club that my friends are part of. I have never personally met/dove with her.
COVID-19 in Vietnam: Travel Updates and Restrictions
Closed at the moment.

-200 for the whole group or individually. How big is the group?

DIY for the trip to PG it is dead easy. The domestic connection to Dumaguette is no more tricky.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom