UnderArmor base layer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, Base 2.0 in the summer and Base 3.0 in the winter. Only down side is that I had to cut a small hole in the leg for my pee valve.

A wicking layer that drys quickly when you open up your suit during SI. The only downside is picking which model..... I tend to go for the less expensive hocking models. A buddy uses the extreme skiing designs which can get pricier. The upside is that it works great for many other things beside diving so you get your money's worth.

i think the biggest down side is PRICE. I went to Bass pro and bought there XPS base layer 2.0 (top & bottoms ) and got there XPS Expedition 3.0 ( Top & bottoms ) and paid for the 2 sets about what I would have paid for under armor. And thy work just as good for less the price

i think the biggest down side is PRICE. I went to Bass pro and bought there XPS base layer 2.0 (top & bottoms ) and got there XPS Expedition 3.0 ( Top & bottoms ) and paid for the 2 sets about what I would have paid for under armor. And thy work just as good for less the price

Yup - much cheaper options for base layer.

Yes, Base 2.0 in the summer and Base 3.0 in the winter. Only down side is that I had to cut a small hole in the leg for my pee valve.

What is the real difference between the 2.0 and 3.0 as far as temp wise? I'm not familiar with under armor at all as far as the different types.

I got a Cabelas about 10 minutes away so I might have to see what they have in the Cabela brand. I'm sure they have something very very similar.

Rocky brand is sold at WalMart and has three levels of base layer. I wear this when I icefish and dive. It works really well even when plus it is really cheap. I think just top or just bottom is around $18. In the spring on clearance they are about half that.

Kevin

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom