Under cover - Gray's Reef National Marine Sanctuary contains beauty beneath the sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thanks for the info, i'll be calling about trips today!

Well, I would like to do Grays. Know a few folks that have done it and they say it is worth the dive. Darcy...Let me know if you go down. Would Nuttz or Bugman make it? I can drive down for a day of diving there. Blue Dolphin..would be nice to meet you too. Could make it a psuedo SB dive!!

If you set something up, please let me know. I would prefer to dive with at least one person I know on a trip.

Hoss

WetHoss:
I can drive down for a day of diving there. Blue Dolphin..would be nice to meet you too. Could make it a psuedo SB dive!!

If you set something up, please let me know. I would prefer to dive with at least one person I know on a trip.

Hoss

You mean me?:05: Bet you didn't know there was another BlueDolphin swimming around these boards. He stole my name (well he was here first), and I have never seen him down here south of the Mason Dixon line so it must be me. :wink: .

I am so jazzed to get to Gray's reef, but I think now it will have to wait until it warms up. I can deal with the 60 something water, but what I can't deal with is cold air, I grew up in a city where cold was indeed a 4 letter word, and it snowed only once in historical memory. Shut the entire city down. Suffice to say if it is less then 75 degrees it's cold....LOL (as I freeze here in the Raleigh area, it was 28 this morning).

I think a group trip would be awesome, I would need a 4 day weekend since it takes a day to drive to Savannah and once I am there might as well dive 2 days......

I will keep an eye out here and also post if I decide to do anything as I doubt I can get too many of my fellow NC Divers to jump on board with this since it is not a wreck or cave.

Would love to meet y'all too (best attempt at a southern accent, sorry).
LindaBlueD!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom