Uncle Pug goes to Fiji ~ discussion thread open for posting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pennypue:
I think that would be lovely. But how about just one photo taken completely out of context, of you, that we can poke fun at???? :D

This is sorta like trying to get clues about what's in that great big wrapped package under the Christmas tree... :xmas_2:

MB:
This is sorta like trying to get clues about what's in that great big wrapped package under the Christmas tree... :xmas_2:

Eggzactly, and we're perfectly willing to accept just the scraps from the wrapping paper!!!!

please please please, huh huh huh??? can we see just one????
How about one that is sooooo bad you can't even USE it????? :wink:

Uncle Pug:
Those are excellent divers! Part of the group I travelled with. Dive magazine photographers and believe me... they could hold their position in the water just fine.

Hey ... wait a minute .... i thought that wasn't possible. Vertical positioning and good buoyancy control that is. :wink:

for those DIRs who are worried that zipties are not sufficient to secure boltsnaps to their SPG, second stage, ect...

As seen on all the vehicles on Taveuni that still had hub caps:

They ziptie the hubcaps to keep them from being stolen???? so what does this do? in order to steal the hubcap you must carry a crowbar AND shears? :rofl:
Got any shots of shiny hubcaps with your mug reflected in the chrome??????

This makes me think of the hubcaps on my car.

They're plastic hubcaps, but they don't snap on. They're actually held to the wheel by the lug nuts. I love my Pontiac :D

The issue is not theft... much of the road is not paved and pot holes are plentiful.

As for a shot of my mug reflected in a shiny hubcap... like I said... much of the road is not paved and pot holes are plentiful.

RATS, how about a reflection in the mud puddle?
I've been bored all day!

So I see UP finally got his own forum! Looking forward to the postings.

Jason

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom