Ultramar Ferry suspended for exceeding capacity

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is why I love message boards. Starts out discussing -
Ultramar Ferry suspended for exceeding capacity
To now talking about vaccine, sore arms and pushups. :)
Speaking only for myself, I have no problem with that; it's like any other discussion with people.

As a side note, push ups do work, learned that in Army. Whenever we were going to deploy we had to get shots, everyone would be doing pushups after the shots.
Also, I get my first shot tomorrow. :wink:
Like I said, it wasn't that big a deal, but anyway, how many pushups would you suggest?

Like I said, it wasn't that big a deal, but anyway, how many pushups would you suggest?
I just did three, and they weren't pretty, but they were from the toes. I can do more from the knees, but three real ones worked for me. Leaning pushups standing three feet from a wall would work.

That might be the way it is, but what about the rest of the story?
Cronkite is known for his departing catchphrase, "And that's the way it is", followed by the date of the broadcast.

I know, I just thought it would be fun to include some additional catchphrases, like Paul Harvey's.

And so it goes. - Linda Ellerbee

Yeah, I'm an old fart, but you knew that, right? :D

And so it goes. - Linda Ellerbee

Yeah, I'm an old fart, but you knew that, right? :D

Well, Linda Ellerbee stole it from Kurt Vonnegut - specifically from his masterpiece, Slaughterhouse-Five (1969).

“Take life seriously but none of the people in it.”

Well, Linda Ellerbee stole it from Kurt Vonnegut - specifically from his masterpiece, Slaughterhouse-Five (1969).
"Stole" is an awfully strong word; most everything is derivative of something else that came before. Enter Billy Joel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom