Ultimate Diver Challenge TV Show

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Why did you even have the long, drawn out spelling of "the sea"? Wouldn't "scuba" or "diving" be better?

LOL, "THE SEXperience"

Ummm.... I noticed it every time.

I also have a significant other who would not watch after the first episode. Luckily, I could fast forward and watch an episode in about 10 minutes.

So I guess scubafriends was right, it WASN'T subliminal. It was very liminal, nothing sub about it. :eyebrow:

So I watched the first episode and I would like that part of my life back. I hope it gets better because all they did was introduce the divers, and frankly, it wasn't that interesting. I'm sure the divers themselves are interesting, I'm just complaining about the direction. I need to see some diving.

Pam, this is truly awesome and my wife and I are all GUNG HO on this! You should have our information this weekend because we plan on winning this year!

Have an awesome weekend!

Thanks for tuning in and catching it! We have so many new ideas this summer and a whole lot more support ...It will be the best yet! Looking forward to seeing you in Cozumel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom