UFC 61 July 8th Ortiz vs. Shamrock..who will win?

Who will win UFC 61?

• Tito Ortiz

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • Ken Shamrock

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I predicted Tito would win in the first round, but I thought it would last a bit longer. The Arlovski/Sylvia match was a little surprising also. It was more like a boxing match. The best part was when Wanderlei was calling out Liddell..."I want to ####, I mean fight Chuck Liddell..." Classic.

JustAddWater:
I predicted Tito would win in the first round, but I thought it would last a bit longer. The Arlovski/Sylvia match was a little surprising also. It was more like a boxing match. The best part was when Wanderlei was calling out Liddell..."I want to ####, I mean fight Chuck Liddell..." Classic.

Shamrock should just retire and relax..Very disappointing fight.

av8er23:
I think Ken should retire also but do not see it happening yet. I think it was called too quick. The first fight went out of control. Glad I did not pay for the fight. Local Hooters had it on TV.

I think there will be a Tito/Shamrock 3...???

I don't think so. Shamrock has lost what, 5 out of 6 of his last fights? And Tito has won his last 5?

ReefGuy:
I don't think so. Shamrock has lost what, 5 out of 6 of his last fights? And Tito has won his last 5?

I think Shamrock is too hard headed to let it go...maybe not?

Shamrock/Ortiz 2 was the Reader's Digest version of Shamrock/Franklin (but only about 30 seconds shorter). I think Shamrock is damaging his own legacy, and that is a bit sad. You gotta love his heart though.

I think it'll be really hard for Shamrock to let it go, but he needs to. He had his day, and has already earned his respect. If he were Tito's age, things just might be very different. JustAddWater put it perfectly.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom