UF Gator Football team set to repeat as National Champions...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, most of my friends are as passionate about football as I am so we razz each other pretty good but we have an unwritten law to leave each other alone after a tough loss. That certainly doesn't mean there is no trash talking though, I'm surrounded by UF alums so I live in very hostile territory.

I still take crap for the SC-Texas game that was played 5 years ago. :shakehead: U¢la fans are pathetic.

Can ya do it without getting a dig in? That was a bit snarkey.

And I need no apology, it's all good. Just making a point.
My friend... I gave you a humble and sincere apology the moment I realized how put off you were when I made the phone call. I wasn't trying to make a second apology here! It's obviously STILL a sore point with you and so I'll leave it now.

Tchuss!

Pete and others... sorry that your Gators didn't make it. Just think of us poor Chicago Cubs fans (yes, I know, different game and league) who are ever supportive and never winners.

I still take crap for the SC-Texas game that was played 5 years ago. :shakehead: U¢la fans are pathetic.
Hey Trojan Rubber, get a Life! . . .get off your bum, quit your spectator sport and go diving for once:shakehead: . ..

And you too Pete (NetDoc): cut out the humility crud and start talking smack about all the wonderful diving down there in Floridaland. . .

(Sincerely, Kevrumbo --5am in the morning 09 December in Manila, starting the home trek back to LA from another awesome dive trip to the Philippines and Truk Lagoon:D )

And you too Pete (NetDoc): cut out the humility crud and start talking smack about all the wonderful diving down there in Floridaland. . .

(Sincerely, Kevrumbo --5am in the morning 09 December in Manila, starting the home trek back to LA from another awesome dive trip to the Philippines and Truk Lagoon:D )

Talk about rubbing it in...:kicknut:

Well, if you start a thread with the title "UF Gator football team set to repeat as NC" and they don't do it, you probably set youself up for at least a modicum of trash talk and diggity digs. You would get smoked in the circles i run with.

It could be always be worse, your team could have 11 players suspended for a bowl game they would have likely lost anyway. I feel sorry for all the kids who were doing it right and not thuggin around getting in trouble. I predict Texas Tech and MSU will have one of the highest spreads this year for all bowl games.

So we got that going for us. I wish the Big Ten would allow teams to drop bowl bids but alas they don't. They must need the money.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom