UF Gator Football team set to repeat as National Champions...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

O.K., this is a little funny....

tebowcryingposter.jpg

so this is the ONLY fun they're gonna have this year.
Yeah, I nailed this one. Stop Dawg. Roll over! (That's their best trick!) Now give me the ball! Good Dawg! Oh man, he's crapping all over the place again!

But I won't single out a player! That's like rolling in your own shi... OH, that explains that! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

You know, I didn't talk much smack all season. I was glad they won and I cheered for them. I did smack the Dawgs around a bit... :D But that's kinda fun! I still never singled out a player. Dis the team... that's OK. Dis the kid? I really don't like that. It's just... mean.

You know, I didn't talk much smack all season. I was glad they won and I cheered for them. I did smack the Dawgs around a bit... :D But that's kinda fun! I still never singled out a player. Dis the team... that's OK. Dis the kid? I really don't like that. It's just... mean.

A. I'm reasonably certain Tebow can handle it.

B. I haven't seen anything that abusive that I'm reasonably certain would even be noticed by you were it not for who the target is.

C. Mean is calling a hardcore fan on the phone to rub their nose in a tough loss, THAT I would NEVER do, IJS....

If you want someone to rag on NetDoc, I'm right here (Trojan fan).:banghead: Our season became a joke last September and went downhill from then on. :doh:

If the players on our team had 1/10th the heart that Tebow has, we'd probably be playing in the Rose Bowl game this year at worse.

THAT I would NEVER do, IJS....
Will miracles never cease? Wow. I see hints of a conscience!

Now do you accept apologies or just hold grudges? :confused: IJA.

Will miracles never cease? Wow. I see hints of a conscience!

Now do you accept apologies or just hold grudges? :confused: IJA.

Can ya do it without getting a dig in? That was a bit snarkey.

And I need no apology, it's all good. Just making a point.

A. I'm reasonably certain Tebow can handle it.

B. I haven't seen anything that abusive that I'm reasonably certain would even be noticed by you were it not for who the target is.

C. Mean is calling a hardcore fan on the phone to rub their nose in a tough loss, THAT I would NEVER do, IJS....

I need more friends like you. :poke:

I need more friends like you. :poke:

Yeah, most of my friends are as passionate about football as I am so we razz each other pretty good but we have an unwritten law to leave each other alone after a tough loss. That certainly doesn't mean there is no trash talking though, I'm surrounded by UF alums so I live in very hostile territory.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom