Uemis - Factory Authorized Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ahh very cool. Ok, I'll put the order in.

BTW, the email was something+dive@gmail.com. Gmail supports sorting email by having custom email addresses, basically it just ignores anything +and after. So any time I give my email address out for diving I include +dive in it, +united for united airlines related emails, or +vette for stuff involving my corvette.

Can be extended to whatever you want.

My guess is your system got confused by the + and cut off the beginning of my email. I'll leave out the +dive when I order :)

Thanks and have a great time!

(btw, something is NOT really my address either, thats just an example!)

I got it yesterday! It looks slick. Box didn't have a charger in it. I thought charger comes in the box.

It charges via any USB port. The charger you're talking about is a travel adaptor to take mains power in various countries and output the correct voltage via a USB port built into the adaptor. Useful extra but for some reason it's not included!

I got it yesterday! It looks slick. Box didn't have a charger in it. I thought charger comes in the box.

I got mine on the 20th. I love the display! Since it is charged by a USB connection on the computer, any standard USB charger should work. I tried charging with my iPhone wall charger, and it seems to work.

Ron

It ends the end of August :wink:

I see the price listed has gone back up to $1680 on your website. Is the sale over?

Never mind, I just read the post where the sale price is not being advertised. I'm diving it tonight with a group I dive with, and some of them may want to get one after seeing mine.

Ron

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom