Uemis - Factory Authorized Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks!! Got married this afternoon. Small ceremony with just family. We head to Mexico on Wednesday for some silliness and a beach wedding, then honeymoon :D

If your in Mexico, we will be at the Iberostar from the 18-28 :wink:

Translation: BUY SOME COMPUTERS SO HE CAN AFFORD THE PLANE BACK!

Mucho Congo Rats, mi amigo!

Congratulations on the marriage!

Any updates on the price? Sorry, I was interested in getting the SDA at the sale price but since it was stated to be good till the end of august I waited so I could get some camera gear first. When I went on the site this week to buy... No more sale price.

I sent something over to DIR directly but no response yet.

And of course congratulations Mike!

Any updates on the price? Sorry, I was interested in getting the SDA at the sale price but since it was stated to be good till the end of august I waited so I could get some camera gear first. When I went on the site this week to buy... No more sale price.

I sent something over to DIR directly but no response yet.

And of course congratulations Mike!

If your email is dive@g.....then I have send three responses...each one getting kicked back as a bad email address. The factory, Uemis, cancelled the sale early as they sold thru the sale computers. We are still honoring it through the end of the month. Due to restrictions, we can NOT advertise it. Please, when ordering, just put in the comments section about matching the price. We will adjust it before we ring you up. I may be in a different country, but my staff knows all about this :wink: Feel free to call them if any issues!!!:cool2:

Dude... it's your honeymoon. Do I have to ban you for a week?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom