Uemis - Factory Authorized Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the additional info. I'm really tempted to pull the trigger now.

Just want to explain some things about activating the transmitter...
Like BB1 said, you basicly just connect the transmitter to an HP port ( we even have some little extensions since this week made by SiTech, since some regs have a hose configuration that do not allow any transmitters ). All you got to do now is to open the tank and the SDA will recognize that transmitter. You only have to do that once.
You can do this procedure with up to three transmitters at the moment, you simply select the "task" they are suppose to do ( Bottom Mix, Travel Mix or Deco Mix )
In the dive settings you can also add the TCD ( Tank change depth ). Once you reach that depth, the unit will signal you to switch tanks. It is correct, that the SDA automatically detects an "active" transmitter ( the one you are breathing from ), however, it can not know the difference if you are breathing from it, or if there is a freeflow. Therefore you have to manually confirm the tank change ( one touch of the slider, that's it...)
As for the battery in the transmitter, you can by that one in every photo shop or drug mart for about 5 bucks. O-Rings are standard and should be in the inventory of any decent dive shop.

Michael

I have yet to dive with one, but they do look sweet. Glad to hear that they will do TriMix soon.

WOW>...well, Uemis has launched an intro sale and they are giving away the Zurich Computer with transmitter for only $1215!!!!

Is this sale still on? If so, how long does it run? And how exactly does one get the sale price?

Going to Uemis' website, the Zurich SDA price appears to be US$1608 (plus tax)

This is obviously a very attractive unit, and also quite spendy. The sale price certainly would take the edge off that....

Thanks.

Post at the begining of the thread stated until the end of August ?

I just ordered it. Thanks! Now I've noticed I could have added free DRIS t-shirt and missed that opportunity :(

I just ordered it. Thanks! Now I've noticed I could have added free DRIS t-shirt and missed that opportunity :(

Opportunities are never missed :wink: Just email me your size, and we will add it to the order :D

mike@diverightinscuba.com

Here is the link for anyone that is still looking. I am having a hard time keeping these in stock. They are sold out before I even get them instock!! I have a steady supply showing up every couple days from UEMIS though.

Uemis Zurich Dive Computer w/ Trans. - Dive Right In Scuba - Plainfield, IL

Why oh why... the wait! :wink: I understand it completely and I am really not complaining, I understood when I got into this. But it is still "killing" me! :)

Can't wait to try it out!

Call the shop, some came in yesterday, and I think yours shipped out :D I know it was one of them that was going to ship. May have been to late to ship and will go Monday.

I am away getting married in a couple hours :D So just call them up, 815-267-8400

Back
Top Bottom