UAE West Coast Temperatures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Incredible camouflage for these creatures and so difficult to spot sometimes

West coast water temps 33C and air temps >40C
What are the air and water temps there now? It must be oppressive heat and humidity there this time of the year (above and below surface)

West coast water temps 33C and air temps >40C
Ouch. I remember diving a wreck out of Dubai in the summer with these temperatures and never did it again. I started diving east only after that.

Video from this morning's dive under the bridge

Video from this morning's dive under the bridge

I didn't know you were into video too. Good job, you just need a bigger camera light unit.

I didn't know you were into video too. Good job, you just need a bigger camera light unit.
Thanks Burhan.

If I'd been using lights I would probably have scared them off. I'm sure there is some software that I can use to brighten it ups a bit, but until now I'm only using iMovie on my Mac.

Thanks Burhan.

If I'd been using lights I would probably have scared them off. I'm sure there is some software that I can use to brighten it ups a bit, but until now I'm only using iMovie on my Mac.

I like videos that focus on one animal in one scene without being too long, exactly just like you did.

P.S. Some light won't scared them off as I have tried it before. They may even get attracted to it as long as it isn't too strong.

I think that you should do more videos. Perhaps you use the TG6 for video and the Nikon for photos. Again, I like what you did above very much. (I think that you should use some sort of an Arabic music however :) )

I like videos that focus on one animal in one scene without being too long, exactly just like you did.
I have a short attention span too these days 🤣

Back at the Bridge this morning just as the tide was coming in.

Found two seahorses and came across a spotted eagle ray too, so it was a pretty good dive.

This seahorse is on a chopstick that I used to mark the location where I found one a couple of week ago

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom