U.S. Diver Conshelf 22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

K9Pig

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Can anyone point me in the right direction to obtain service kits for the 1st & 2nd Stage? I would also greatly appreciate if anyone has a service manual too. Couldn't find one on-line, but probably wasn't looking in the right place either.

Thanks!!!

Problem with that guy is his kit prices are way over priced, esp if he also charges that same price for the second stage kit. If he really wants $20 for shipping, that puts him way too high, shipping on a service kit should be in the $3 range for US mail. The good news is most AL/USD diaphram first stages take the same kit, the only difference is some use diffent filters and an odd LP port Oring on occasion. A Conshelf uses the exact same first and second stage kit as a Titan. Here is a place you can order kits from. They are in Spain but have reasonable prices and shipping. I have gotten Apeks kits from them before, got here fairly quickly too. Search Results : Online Dive Store, Online Dive Store

Here is where you can get the manual, I would also suggest you download the parts list as well. http://www.frogkick.dk/manuals/aqualung/ They don't have the Conshelf but it's exactly like the Titan with a different main body, guts and repair procedure is the same. I have a Conshelf XIV manual if you PM me I will send you a copy- it's a pdf. All Conshelfs are pretty much the same , some metal seconds, some plastic and different LP outlet arrangements on some but otherwise the same from a service point of view.

The $20.00 shipping is only for outside the US. Otherwise it seems to be $5.00 for shipping.

Looks like the OP is set! I was going to e-mail him the manual, but there it is to download, I had lost the link!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Gentlemen.....Thank you very much... The owner ended up having service kits, so I have already service them and they are functioning like new...according to the owner. He went straight to the pool for a test dive.

Thanks again!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom