Twin Lakes bonfire and night dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll see what I can do as long as no one laughs at them! I'm going to make some rotel dip. Anyone up to dessert? I can do that too iffin anyone wants. Does peach cobbler go with chili dawgs? :confused: And since Tony is the one who needs the sticky melted sugar burned on the end of a stick in a roaring fire fix, I'll get the marshmallows.

Off to the courthouse tonite for consultation purporses during ballot scanning time.....See y'all Thursday.

Brenda

P.S. Just how much of my firewood would I have to load into my truck???????????

Beast will tell ya that peach cobbler goes with EVERYTHING!

I'll have Beast check the woodpile when he gets home to see what's left to bring. I'll get back to ya with details...you may not have to load any at all!

plastic wares, paper plates, and napkins. Reckon we could get someone to bring some charcoal and lighter and we'll just cook the dawgs on one of the nice pits Beast made! I did find a couple peices of oak and 2 pallets. Talked to Randy and he's loading as many pallets as will fit in his bronco. Mom, if you're makin' a cobler, you're excused from having to load up your firewood.... :wink:

this is shaping up to be fun!

tony

scubatexastony once bubbled...
Mom, if you're makin' a cobler, you're excused from having to load up your firewood.... :wink:

tony

AMEN!

Beast checked and he's got some firewood so with the pallets we should be fine. I think some nice clean charcoal to cook the weenies over would be nice!

scubatexastony once bubbled...

I would love to attend, but not much chance of it for me during the week. Let me know if it gets bumped to Saturday.

Hey Guys,
I'll try to get my hands on a truck and bring some oak pallets for the fire. If not I can bring several in the Bronco. But If I get the truck we'll have one hell of a fire. Randy

We pretty much have everything covered, I think. You can always bring extra chips and/or munchies!

Hi All,

I would love to make it, what time? And what is still needed for the Bonfire? By the way, who's diving?

Beast you in?

coldwater once bubbled...
Hi All,

I would love to make it, what time? And what is still needed for the Bonfire? By the way, who's diving?

Beast you in?

Beast just finished packing and loading his gear so he's definately in! I'm sure Tony, Brenda and Homey are diving, too.

Could you bring a med. bag of charcoal for the pit? I'd rather not cook weinies over a scrap fire! Beast and the others get there by 4:30.

See ya then!

Back
Top Bottom