Twin Lakes bonfire and night dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No, I won't be diving. I hate wetsuits enough that I'm done for the year! :eek: Well..except for two dives.

So what is everyone bringing? I'll start....

Dee - weenies and chili, lanterns
Tony - drinks and ice, plastic utencils?
Chris - lantern and stove
Tina - chips and buns
Homey - mayo,mustard, relish
Pup - weenie/marshmellow sticks, Rotel dip

drinks and ICE! Bren said somethin bout going by the store too, I'll wait and let her say what she's bringin', hope it's some of that good hot rotel cheeze dip and chips......WHOOHOO....oh and I have one lantern, remind da' Beast to throw one in the truck too. OH OH.......Big marshmellows..... I'll tell Bren to cut some roastin sticks tomorrow.

It'll almost be like CAMPIN'
and NIGHT divin.......OH STEVE!

tony

I think I'll also throw the canopy in, too...just in case! And let's bring plenty of skeeter spray. I'm hoping the cold will keep those little bas...boogers hidden but ya never know!

I'll bring another lantern. Do we need a propane stove as well for the chili, etc? If so I will bring mine up there.

Thanks, Ya'll

Chris, got you down for the stove and an extra lantern. Tina, you're down for buns and chips. I also added a list of things we still need.

If anyone has any old firewood or something to burn, that will help too. This weekend Mike was burning some old pallets.

Seems we should have some plastic ware in the camping stuff.

Thanks for the sqeezin's, Homey.

heh, I have _plenty_ of stuff to burn as we haven't hauled off the last load of debris from the coffeehouse rennovation yet; it's a hodgepodge of doors, moulding, 2x4's and everything else imaginable (yes, even a kitchen sink.) The only problem that I have is that I have no way to haul it and right now its all soaked pretty much through... Looking forward to seeing everyone Thursday!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom