TUSA's Lack of Customer Service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GameChanger

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I tried contacting Tusa's "Customer Service" by using the link on their website to get info on replacing a mask buckle that fell off during a dive. (Another story for carrying a spare). After a few days with no response, I sent a 2nd inquiry via email (info@tusa.com).

After a few days, I finally got a response from "Alicia" that said, "Let me talk to my service department and we can get you the correct part number and to see if we have it in stock." "Great", I thought to myself.

That was the last time I heard from Alicia at Tusa. I have sent her four (4) update requests over a 2 week period. She has read them over 12 times (I have read receipt software).

I am not asking for anything outrageous. I just want a replacement buckle for a mask I paid over $200 for. The mask is under warranty and I sent them the proof of purchase and receipt. Maybe this post will light a fire...

TUSA Paragon is a really nice mask, I have two and a few other T’s as well, but they are not very good at the after sale stuff. I stopped using them and now use Scubapro D mask for the easy lens change and the ability to order right from SP.

I had an issue with the bungee straps on my tusa hyflex switch fins. I mistakenly contacted Tusa USA, where I was more or less promised an new set of straps, despite being slightly out of warranty. then I basically got ignored... I bought new spring straps and went in with my life. It was a few months later, and Tusa Canada requested to follow my Instagram account... I responded, and explained why I was no longer supporting a company I felt didn't support the divers purchasing their gear. I was sent a new set of bungees immediately. Much better customer service from Canadian Tusa

did you try the tusa dealer where you bought the mask first? for most scuba brands, that is the usual avenue to get help.
I bought the Tusa Paragon mask at Leisure Pro. They told me to contact Tusa since I bought it in May 2020. Tusa masks have a 3-year warranty. The warranty is useless if they do not communicate with customers.
(circular conversation...)

sounds like you should be complaining to leisurepro, usually you always go through the dealer

I was able to get a mask strap directly from TUSA, no problem.

I tried contacting Tusa's "Customer Service" by using the link on their website to get info on replacing a mask buckle that fell off during a dive. (Another story for carrying a spare). After a few days with no response, I sent a 2nd inquiry via email (info@tusa.com).

After a few days, I finally got a response from "Alicia" that said, "Let me talk to my service department and we can get you the correct part number and to see if we have it in stock." "Great", I thought to myself.

That was the last time I heard from Alicia at Tusa. I have sent her four (4) update requests over a 2 week period. She has read them over 12 times (I have read receipt software).

I am not asking for anything outrageous. I just want a replacement buckle for a mask I paid over $200 for. The mask is under warranty and I sent them the proof of purchase and receipt. Maybe this post will light a fire...
sounds like Mares customer support as well. Hope you manage to get the issue sorted

Back
Top Bottom