Turtle Fins (rubber Jet Fin Style)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tried out my new turtles for the first time this weekend. They are the nicest fin I've used yet and I've used alot of fins. I have Halcyon spring straps ordered.

Like others here I use a variety of kicks and push doubles. Split fins are useless. Before the turtles I was using frogs.

Originally posted by MikeFerrara
Tried out my new turtles for the first time this weekend. They are the nicest fin I've used yet and I've used alot of fins. I have Halcyon spring straps ordered.

Like others here I use a variety of kicks and push doubles. Split fins are useless. Before the turtles I was using frogs.

I've only had my Turtles a couple of weeks and used them for 3 dives, but early results seem to be that the "subtler" fins skills that I'm working on like "helicopter" and "back" kick seem to be easier. But a frog kick flat out kicks some butt with these bad boys! With the modified frog kick it seems like I can move almost as fast as using a full frog in my old fins.

Final verdict's not in yet, but it looks promising!
wb

I've finally ok'd with the significant other!!

She said I should get the turtles if it will make my diving easier!:D

Ya HOO!! Just as long as i inform her before larger purchaces..

She is still a little upset at the signature series custom cut DUI CF200 drysuit from last year:wink:

Thanks for the reply's gents..

NINJA

Back
Top Bottom