Trip Report Turks and Caicos Aggressor Aug 27 2022

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mcohen1021

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Went for a weeks trip aboard the TnC Aggressor August 27.

As usual, I selected my destination based on what was a great deal. $2695 pp for the master was pretty good, The bunk beds start to drive me nuts by the end of a week.

The food, the staff, the diving was all amazing! I can't say enough about Pancho's cooking! I swear the Aggressor fleet has the market cornered on soup. The steaks, grouper, salads, snacks, all wonderful!

Dive Sites: Shark Hotel x2, The Dome x3, The Gullies x2, Boat Cove x3, Spanish Anchor x2, Magic Mushroom x3, Double D x2, G Spot x3 (yes we were able to find it), Rock n Roll x2, Driveway x3 and last day we did Elephant ear x2.

Critters: trumpetfish, French angel fish, flounder, juvenile drum, turtles, stingrays slipper lobsters, queen triggerfish, goldentail moray, spotted drumfish, nurse sharks, reef sharks, 2 spotted eagle rays 2 batfish the last day. We witenessed a natural feeding frenzy on one of our night dives, surrounded by at least 12 reef and nurse sharks. I also saw an awesome pederson shrimp cleaning station. Also saw a very mean looking 100+ lb cubera snapper on a night dive :O

I think out of 16 divers, 11 earned the coveted iron diver award - my 5th... Nearly 25 hours logged under water!

Here's the link to the trip video:

Great vid

Congrat.s on a great trip. Maybe this November Aggressor will put out another round of big deals.
I'm hoping so. We saw a great deal on Indonesia, but the timing doesn't work out bc the wife has work deadlines...

😩🙂

We're headed there in November. We've been twice on the aggressor, but this time the Explorer was a (much) better deal in the week I had open.

It looks like we’re going to be impacted to some extent by tropical storm Fiona for at least part of the week as it veers north.

It looks like we’re going to be impacted to some extent by tropical storm Fiona for at least part of the week as it veers north.

Looking at the projected path of the storm, it looks like it's going to be on Turks and Caicos on Monday

Sorry for the bad luck

I can't really complain. It will be the only time on twenty or so trips I will have been adversely affected by the weather. I expect we'll lose a day or two of diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom