Turkey Fry Meet n Greet BHB? Nov. 23

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm going to have step down a notch to a maybe, boat is in the yard and I'm over whelmed

not good to have a boat in the yard, it should be in the water. :)

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 4

I'm making Asian Cole Slaw.

not good to have a boat in the yard, it should be in the water. :)Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 4
The boatyard charges by the day and I have to get it ready to get shipped to Sebastian. I've moved up there but I'm working on the boat down here. BHB is in the middle.

The boatyard charges by the day and I have to get it ready to get shipped to Sebastian. I've moved up there but I'm working on the boat down here. BHB is in the middle.

When you get to Sebastian, be sure to hunt down Vero Beach Scuba Club on Facebook!

Ive got friends and divers bringing the following items:

Potato salad
Fruit salad
Yams
chips/ bean dip
paper plates

Ive got friends and divers bringing the following items:

Potato salad
Fruit salad
Yams
chips/ bean dip
paper plates

That's GREAT Steve!!:cool2: I want to remind all to bring CHAIRS, and HOPE I remember ours!

With massive disappointment, it seems my girl and I won't be able to make it after all.
Sad, since I was sooooo looking forward to meeting all the people I've been stalking on here.

I do hope I'll work out a trip down to meet some of you and get my fins wet SOON.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom