Turkey Fry Meet n Greet BHB? Nov. 23

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Woot! we gots some interest here!
anybody have a turkey fryer they may be willing to use? Regardless, let's all bring a dish and drinks to share. I will get the paper products.. napkins, plastic ware, cups, etc. along with some food stuffs, but not sure what right now. Also, we will need somebody there early to grab a pavillion. The one on the east side next to the bathrooms is the one we've used in the past and seems to work out well.

So far we have Mac n cheese.

Woot! we gots some interest here!
anybody have a turkey fryer they may be willing to use? Regardless, let's all bring a dish and drinks to share. I will get the paper products.. napkins, plastic ware, cups, etc. along with some food stuffs, but not sure what right now. Also, we will need somebody there early to grab a pavillion. The one on the east side next to the bathrooms is the one we've used in the past and seems to work out well.

So far we have Mac n cheese.

Jenny, I will go early if needed! I know you meant to say WEST pavilion and bathrooms but I will repeat for those who might look the wrong direction............More than likely I won't beat the homeless folks who might spend the night. I will get something on the west side, one side or the other of the bathrooms. I hope for sun and clear water!! I know a group of great people will show up!

Put me down for stuffing

Not sure what I'll bring yet, I'll wait until closer to the day and see what's needed. What fun this will be!!!

i'm checking on the calendar now for availability...

Maribi and I could bring some roasted chickens from publix if needed, or maybe a box from the Popeyes for those who like a spicy treat.

ohhh fun. Might be easier than trying to fry a turkey. :)

I would love to go. Nov. 23 is my birthday and would make a great Bday celebration! I live in Ohio though so will not be able to make the trek. You could bring a cake and wish me a happy Birthday tho, with pix of course.

My son and I will be in FLL Dec. 21-27 and really hope to get a trip to the bridge in.

Hope you all have a great time and see tons of critters!

ohhh fun. Might be easier than trying to fry a turkey. :)
also less time --- unless somebody wants to fry one up the day before...

anybody know a quick way to build up my cardio? got a treadmill at the house but the chest cold i had ruined my cardio fitness that i had built up. i'd prefer to rebuild some before i try get into the water in a week or so..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom