Turkey Fry Meet n Greet BHB? Nov. 23

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

just to be sure --- what time should everyone be there to be there (allowing 1/2 hr to drag stuff over & gear up?) I've got a white F250 with a white camper shell on it if helps

Well, we need somebody to show up early to grab the pavillion and/or nearby grassy area.
Depending on how early you want to get wet and meet folks before hand, put food on the table... (do we have a non diver who may can watch stuff??), generally the hard core trolls will be in the water and hour or more before high tide.

Maribi and I will probably be in the water by 10:15 which means we will arrive aroiund 9:30 to 9:45. We will both be diving, though, and won't be able to watch the table.

If I show up, I won't be able to dive because I'll have my kids. But it would still be cool to show up. I'll try to make it.

---------- Post added November 18th, 2013 at 11:34 PM ----------

Jenny, I would volunteer, but it would be tough. My oldest is in a wheelchair (cerebral palsy) and will either need my assistance to be in the water or we won't be there early enough. At the same time, my 6 year old will probably be busy drowning. lol

my wife has said flat out she wants to sleep in and wont be coming :(

If I show up, I won't be able to dive because I'll have my kids. But it would still be cool to show up. I'll try to make it.

---------- Post added November 18th, 2013 at 11:34 PM ----------

Jenny, I would volunteer, but it would be tough. My oldest is in a wheelchair (cerebral palsy) and will either need my assistance to be in the water or we won't be there early enough. At the same time, my 6 year old will probably be busy drowning. lol

Come on down MrChen and kids--children will NOT be eaten at this event!!:wink:

Earlier I promised to go early and secure a spot and I will if needed! But I would like to dive beginning about 10:45am, so we will need a non-diver to babysit our site for about 2 hours........

Yep.. just for a couple hours till the rest of us get out of the water.
HC is making her famous pumpkin bread. yum. And I am picking up some chicken from publix...probably will also bring some mur to warm up with after the dive. :wink:

Come on down MrChen and kids--children will NOT be eaten at this event!!:wink:

Earlier I promised to go early and secure a spot and I will if needed! But I would like to dive beginning about 10:45am, so we will need a non-diver to babysit our site for about 2 hours........

But I thought they tasted like chicken?

suggestions on maybe what to bring?

Do we have a rough count yet?

It sounds like Maribi and I will be there early (plan to arrive around 9:30). We will bring some kind of sign for BHB Trolls! But, we plan to be diving by 10:15 so some non-diver also needs to be there to hold the table. We will probably be out by 12:15 or 12:30.

Is anyone bringing drinks? Jenny if you have the chicken covered we will bring a bunch of soft drinks and water.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom