Turkey Day Invite

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Going to be visiting the munchkins across the state- it's been far too long. Thanks for the invite, though, Renee!

Lookin' forward to spending Turkey Day with ya, Renee...

Hey Renee..Wish we could make it, but we be diving that day. Great see all u folks this past weekend. Hope to see ya again real soon.

Good Diving,

Capt Gary:
Hey Renee..Wish we could make it, but we be diving that day. Great see all u folks this past weekend. Hope to see ya again real soon.

Good Diving,

The hacienda is always available should you guys ever need a place to stay up this way. If you are ever up in Fort Lauderdale then drop me a note.

Thanks again to you and Brenda for a great weekend!

For anyone you is planning on showing up - give me a call if you need directions. 954-559-9502. I am on call all day so will be sticking close to home and in the kitchen. Don't know what time the turkey is coming out of the oven yet but it will be sometime late afternoon or early evening.

Everyone is invited to come over before then (but after noon please!) - bring your favorite pre-dinner munchy and I'll be happy to put you to work.

Happy Turkey Day!

Renee, THANK YOU so much for the feast! My gosh, there was a lot of food. It was excellent! You are a wonderful hostess, and I am grateful to know you and be invited to share this special meal. Hermit Crab and I had a wonderful time. thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom