Tuesday 8/12 Weigh-In

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Debraw

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Well I am still down 16 pounds and holding as of today. I have not checked in awhile. I hurt my lower back and struggled with knee pain all through July. I still went and worked out with my trainer and did my cardio but did not do anything "extra". So I just stayed the same. This month my trainer has taken it up a notch and I am also doing extra cardio, activities and such. My next assessment is at the end of August. I went out in doubles this past weekend and hauled my 50 pound scooter around, up and down hills, up and down stairs to the water, etc. and I did great! I could tell my strength training was really paying off.
I also purchased Essentials of Strength Training and Conditioning by the NSCA and Baechle/Earle. I have found a lot of great information about muscles, conditioning, nutrition and more. Keep going y'all!!!!

Back
Top Bottom