Tuesday 6/30 M&G

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd love to come - but also might have some complications getting there :D!

Have a great time diving you all!

Don't shoot. I know that I kind of started these conversations - but I will be staying dry on the 30th afterall. Conditions are sketchy and I have a huge hearing at the end of the month, amongst some other work stuff that has happened and is out of my control. While I REALLY want to go diving, I am going to hold off until I've got some good conditions to skip work for. Hope you all have a great time!

Don't shoot. I know that I kind of started these conversations - but I will be staying dry on the 30th afterall. Conditions are sketchy and I have a huge hearing at the end of the month, amongst some other work stuff that has happened and is out of my control. While I REALLY want to go diving, I am going to hold off until I've got some good conditions to skip work for. Hope you all have a great time!

:angrymob:

I know, I know. I just need to keep my head down, get my work done and wait for the storms there and dlctud conditions to clear out. I can't wait to hear about it though!!
Posted via Mobile Device

sarita75: Sorry to hear that you won't be joining us. Happy birthday tomorrow though!

dhammer: See you at 9am at Pt. Lobos.

So how was it, where is the report? Where are the pics...?

Thanks,

MG

Well, the "Meet & Greet" turned out to be just Don and I, which is probably for the best. The vis was pretty bad, and the surge was more than moderate. We did manage to find a patch of clearish water over by the Cannery Point walls. Only got a few half decent pics, but enough to prove we were there. The highlight of the single dive was the biggest cabezon either of us had ever seen. Its head was as big as ours.

Picasa Web Albums - Devin - DivingPtLobos...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom