Tubbataha Reefs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Main difference with some other boats is that Oceanic Explorer is a bit rustic. It is a large boat converted to diving. Previous life was in Japanese fishing fleet. I have had no issues with any aspect of the boat or the crew. Large cabins - A/C worked, food was good, diving was well planned and executed - from tenders. Similiar in many respects to the Big Blue Explorer which operates in Palau - same company. As a point of comparison I have recently been on the Ocean Rover (Thailand), Pelagian (Indonesia), Aggressor (Caymans), Peter Hughes (Belize), and many others. I would have no issues returning to this boat.

The Hamburger:
How would you compare the Oceanic Explorer to other Liveaboards?

Thanks
Yummy...Burger.I was in Thaland in March and april . Love the kingdom.. I will be back in Nov and would like to do a Similian liveaboard. I belong to your board also. 415Gem Thanks :crafty:

TUBBATAHA season is now closed.

book for next years season january 2005

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom